PPC Workshop on December 8, 2013
This is First Event from "iDoneSEO" Exclusively on Paid Search. After doing couple of months research on market, We designed agenda with important topics as per Market Standards.We taken this event as a challenge to conduct more effective events in coming future.
Get together on 8th December, 2013 for the PPC Workshop at Hyderabad. We conduct regular sessions on various aspects of digital marketing every month, but this time exclusively on "Paid Search". You can't afford to miss it!
02:15 PM - 02:30 PM: Registration & Welcome Note
- Researching and selecting keywords for your pay-per-click account
- Keyword match type settings and selection
- Choosing between the search and display network
- Techniques to assign campaigns budgets
- Setting keyword bids to meet marketing objectives
- Bidding strategy
- Writing captivating PPC ads
- Reducing undesirable click-throughs and saving money.
- Conversion tracking and process
- Understanding real search terms that trigger your ads
- Type of reports available
- Optimizing landing pages to improve performance
- Tools and methods of testing of landing pages
- Quality score and how to get the highest score possible
4:30 PM - 5:00 PM: Tea Break & Networking
Catch up with other participants and start networking over a cup of coffee.
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM:
7:00 PM – 7:30 PM: Open House: Q & A
The most important session of the day. We will have all the experts available on the stage to answer any questions you have.
7:30 PM – 7:45 PM: Closing Note / Networking / Photo Op.
We will Introduce Our Guest Speakers On Event:-
Let me introduce one of our Guest Speaker:- Gopikrishna Garipalli is a digital marketing professional with over 9 years of experience in the Internet marketing industry. Gopi began his search marketing career in 2004 with NetElixir, Hyderabad and ever since then he has been fascinated with search such that, till today he continues to dedicate himself full time to explore the world of search. He has extensive exposure working on UK, Canada, Australia, USA and India geographies for Finance, Travel, Retail, Telecommunication, Health Care, Hospitality, Education and Entertainment verticals. While Paid Search marketing has been his specialty, Gopi always use “PPC City Never Sleeps” and “Digital always Work” when served with measurement. He is currently associated with Infotech Enterprises Ltd. as an Online Marketing Manager. He also works as a Search and Digital Marketing Consultant for clients across the world.